Case of Dungeons Translation Part 2

As promised here are some pictures of the translation project. First the title menu!

 

Next is character names and classes. I will mention that the class “Knight” had to be abbreviated to “Knght” and “Cleric” to “Clrc” as there was not enough space for the full spelling. I have ran into one problem so far and that is normally you can click a characters name to change it, however now the game soft-locks if you attempt to change a default name. I’m hoping it is because there are still a few locations where I have not yet translated the names as I’ve only completed the character creation screen.

Here they are!

Next I will be working on the weapons and armor. As I previously mentioned restorative items are complete and I will post some pics of them next time.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s